Aginext 2021: Coming Soon 15 to 19 March 2021
Aginext 2021: A Full Week of Advanced Agility, Online and In-Person
Aginext is for advanced agilists and DevOps professionals, across any roles, departments or divisions. That means we need to listen to feedback and be eager to adapt to change.
Five days before Aginext 2020, we had to make the difficult choice to move our flagship conference online due to the growing pandemic. Probably due to our roots as in a distributed agile-minded community, we found we were able to pivot to an interactive online setting. With the feedback from both Aginext and Agile Tour London 2020 in mind, we believe the future of events is both remote and local.
As we think globally and act locally, we are making sure neither the in-person or online events are *yawn* lectures or webinars. We are constantly looking for engaging speakers and workshop facilitators that can create immersive, interactive and memorable moments of learning.
We will offer three types of tickets and experiences, which can be bought alone or you can combine to spend a week together working on the Future of Business Agility:
- Monday 15 March, 2021: A series of half-day remote trainings
- Tuesday 16-Wednesday 17 March, 2021: Aginext Virtual
- Thursday 18-Friday 19 March, 2021: Aginext London (Get Your Tickets)
Aginext will continue to be focussed on:
- Taking enterprise agility to the next level
- Discussing what Post-Agile means
- Experimenting with new DevOps and People-focussed topics
- Advanced agile practices and culture at scale
- The future of coaching and leadership
- Having fun with ample chances to engage and network in an agile mindset